Floater

Friday, September 16, 2005

Like a Bowl of Oranges

They are not that easy to find. While shopping for my 4 main food groups, I was searching for the vitamin C. Something that would satisfy me like the superb oranges we were served at camp all summer, and to my surprise there were none that could compare. I guess they just don't make 'em like they do out in CA.

This blog is to mainly thank my friend, her name is Debbi Martinez. I have realized that she is a great encouragement to me. Of course we have our differences, like for example she thinks it absurd to buy a gallon of Bannana Peppers, and I see it as an investment. But that is not the point, the point is without her encouragement in some areas, I wouldn't be who I am and for that I am so appreciative.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:33 AM, Blogger Gary said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger stacey said…

    well hello brittany. oh, how do i miss you smiles and shruggish giggles. how have you been?

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger stacey said…

    brittany. i'm living with jeff's parents. so the new address is...

    3039 pixie ave
    roseburg, or 97470

    whatcha gonna send me? i hope its a new duck!

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Heddah said…

    Sis, I LOVE that you knew that it was Bebo Norman. I was going to marry him too. Now he's off, married, writing happy christian songs! ugh!! :) Anyways I love you too and good luck with them oranges ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home