Floater

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Nothing Gets Crossed Out

If you want something done right, You have to do it yourself, my lesson for the week. So a couple of us went to Victoria Gardens last night to eat and watch a movie. We had our music up pretty loud in the car only attempting to drown out the, what sounded like a bird underneath my tires. Every time we used the brakes on my car a very loud and obvious chirp, squeak was coming from them. As you know on the mountain, going down you tend to use them about every turn. So I guess the firstborn it cost me to get them fixed wasn't enough to get the job done correctly. I need to start applying to go to a mechanic school, then I would just be able to take care of this, next time my car has any trouble.
Wow I have been here almost 2 months now. Time has flown so fast I don't want this summer to end. I have met so many good people, and friends that I don't want to lose. This summer has been incredible.
It's funny what we worry ourselves about, in hinsight they seem so trivial, but in the moment, you feel like you could ruin your life if you screw up a decision. It's good to know God has a plan and there is a reason for everything, we just might not know what it is at the time.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Heddah said…

    I love you too, thanks for your encouraging words! You're just a peach! I hope to talk with you soon! Have fun at Juniors week!!

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger nikki })i({ said…

    oh man I know what you mean. i was reading today from Elisabeth Elliot...what a wise woman...and she was talking about everything being apointed and God knowing just what portion we need. Hmm...so simple, yet so hard to just accept...you know?

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger marie said…

    ooohhh... it's a been long since i dropped by.God Bless.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home