Floater

Monday, July 18, 2005

"Peace Train is Sounding Louder"

Sharpening boxes of pencils, and sorting mail for Camp Winataka. That is what is filling my time here at camp. I can't forget the 101 degree weather and the unsolved issue of how to get 600 flies out of the bathroom, they just showed up today, I don't know why. It's pretty relaxing, knowing that I don't have to be running any games this week, The campers, (mostly counselors) are pretty different this week, they have made up a chant or song to sing for everything, literally everything. As soon as the campers got here they had them practicing a dance in the lodge. They have code names like "Princess He Man She Ra" but lets face it, it doesn't compare to a name like "Borus the alpha male", or Quantishfa Casanova".
I am waiting for Tyrone (the Copy Machine Repair Man ) right now, and Terri, better known as Spandex, just visited me she couldn't stay long. I am listening to Rilo Kiley and trying to think if there is anything else i could update you on. Well try to stay cool out there

3 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger fountainstylerootbeer said…

    sounds like you are listening to some good music! has nikki helped you feel your i pod? im glad you get a break i always liked campfire week.

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger ashdown said…

    at least ya have good music!!

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger CodyBrock said…

    I don't care where you are or what you're doing...if you're listening to Rilo Kiley, life is good. Or even..."so 'friggin' beautiful"...see you in a few days!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home