Floater

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Things Just Getting Good

It's so amazing, when God completely shows himself, he has just given me more than 8 hugs this week. Sometimes I overlook how much he really does care for us. Thank goodness he isn't an unjust God, waiting for us to screw up. Without getting into too many boring details, my life seriously fell apart in a 24 hour period. Not really but it was one thing after another. God sent just about every person my way to help me get through it and it just makes me smile. He really does have everything in control. Why do I always think I can do it on my own? You don't have to answer that.
Today was another good day in the office, you all will be happy to know all the pencils Mr. J could need are sharp. Another failed attempt to get my brake pads changed they were too busy. Cassandra, Debbie and I went to Target to get our pics developed, but first Debbie and I got in a fist fight, noone was seriously injured only our pride.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger CodyBrock said…

    Whatever happened or is happening, I hope everything works out (I'm sure that it will). Take care of yourself, and let me know if you need anyone's butt kicked...I know some people. Ninja people

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger fountainstylerootbeer said…

    Mr J i absolutely despise that man and im not sure why kidds love him??? i sware he is the pidepiper and is going to take over teh world with an army of 4-6th graders! so dont make those pencils too sahrp!

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger debbie said…

    Speak for yourself, my pride remains in tack.
    Oh no, My secret identity is now out in the open. It's about time really.
    Brit, I'm sorry I took that cheap shot at you, but you did hit me first in a manner that was uncalled for and for the record, you hit me where it hurts me the most, in my ...ick...bellybutton. Above all know this, not even your precious Cody can save you from my wrath. I love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home