Floater

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Dre-e-e-eam DreamDreamDream

I had a pretty scary dream. Not like any monsters or creepy people who wanted to kill me. So last night Deb and I were babysitting for Aaron, when we finally got Leah to go to sleep I fell asleep to the mystery movie "Charade", starring Audrey Hepburn and Walter Mathauw...I dont know how to spell his name. I remember thinking in a scene while Audrey was puffing so gracefully on her cigarette, that she can really pull off smoking and looks good. So I had a dream that I was a camp counselor and it was juniors week. My job was to make sure a car full of kids got to Dan Skippers House so I guess I couldn't wait to light up a cigarette (probably inspired by Audrey) and I smoked a cigarette in the car, full of campers then for some crazy reason my conscience spoke up and made me realize that I wasn't supposed to smoke in front of campers. When we arrived at the House Dan was set up with some goofy games for the kids to play, while I had to think of some way I could apologize to him, one for breaking the code of conduct here at camp, and two for doing it infront of campers. I woke up to the relief that I had not done any of those things, but I was seriously sweating it in my dream.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger CodyBrock said…

    I'm glad you're going to Brawley this weekend. You sit around and blog too much. Just kidding...have a good time and say hey to my boys for me. See you soon

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger fountainstylerootbeer said…

    i hope you were smoking a misty menthol 120 you know those long skinny ciggerettes that old women smoke. yeah you would look real good smokin one of those! hopefully you had a real raspy voice also cause thats my favorite part of smokers. well that and that amazing stale smoke stench when they walk by!

     
  • At 3:05 AM, Blogger Heddah said…

    You're so preciouse!! Bless your heart for feeling convicted! I miss you and can't wait to mingle with you. Hey do you know if I can email staffers still at the emailtomykid ordeal? Or is that not going on? Let me know and I'll drop you an email!! :) love you lots

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Aaron said…

    Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you when we came home, but you were really out of it! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home