Floater

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

7-20-05

Today amidst the hustle and bustle of the office, a package came for me, it was the mysterious cell phone, that I had Overnighted. I was a Bit worried because I looked up on the internet, to see what it looked like, and I thought I had ordered that big Yellow walky talky looking one. Which would have been fine, just different than what I am used to. To my relief it was a similar one to my late phone.
I got my brake pads finally changed today it only cost my first born, but I guess, knowing that my brakes will not go out while I am racing down a mountain, it's worth it.
I am heading to Brawley this weekend to hang out, which should be.....HOT, so I hear. But I am excited to get off the mountain for a few days. It poured down rain today, it cooled everything down. I got a feeling like I was back in MO for a second....(sigh)... And I am over it.
I am not going to lie, I miss my friends, so here's to all you out there who aren't here. Heather, Stacey, Cody, Jeff, Sarah, Lee, Kim, Jackie, you are missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home