Floater

Friday, August 12, 2005

"I've Been Everywhere Man"

Well not everywhere obviously but,.... crossed the dessert bare man, breathed the mountain air man.
so I pulled up to see my "little" brother Ryan, who is literally twice my size, shirtless really sweaty and shooting baskets while he is blaring a country station, and it was right then I realized why I love him so much. I walked in and greeted my mom who I haven't seen in 2 months. In between watching the local news, eating some bunny tracks ice cream, and trying to listen to my brother's new song he learned on the guitar, I was able to catch up with my mom. I missed this. It probably sounds really simple and a bit cooky but I'm ok with that.
This summer has been incredible, I learn something new everytime I go to California.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger CodyBrock said…

    Also glad to hear you made it safe. How was the jerky?

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger nikki })i({ said…

    Glad you're home with your family. I miss you tons already. This place...this room, just isn't the same without you. Thanks again for everything.

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger stacey said…

    I miss you too brittany! so 48, huh? keep me posted.

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger debbie said…

    you're neato

     

Post a Comment

<< Home