Floater

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

All I Ever Wanted...(vacation)......Had to Get Away...

There is something about vacation that helps you put things in perspective. I can't begin to tell you how much I needed this break, it was absolutely wonderful. Picture this, I was abruptly woke up every morning by my 2 year old nephew Oliver, who thought is was the funniest thing to fall down on my air mattress kick his legs up in the air like a bicycle, and laugh the entire time, and then insisted that I join in the fun. How can you resist a two year old who says "peeaass" I had a week full of beauty magazines, junk food, and lots of play time with Oliver. We watched movies, including the new Curious George, and had a snowball fight. To top the week off my sister had her ultra sound and found out she is having a boy, other than a little motion sickness from the plane, it was a flawless trip:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home