Floater

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Dirty Little Secret

If any of you were wondering and didn't already know i have arrived. I made it to California from Missouri, and luckily had no problems. After all of the preparation for this trip it was successful. It was interesting to travel alone, there was noone to talk to...obviously, but I was accompanied by some good music and good scenery, which was a perfect opportunity to do some good thinking. I am going on my 2nd day here, and it's been fun. Nikki and I met her dad in San Diego, to our dismay we passed it and almost made it to Mexico before we turned around. We finally met up with him, and it turned out to be a treasure hunt to find a restaurant to eat lunch/dinner. 2 hours later we finally stopped at Rockin Baja Lobster. I was either really hungry or it was good food. Then Nikki and I finished up the night by checking out the paper store and did some shopping. Such a funny day:)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Aaron said…

    Tools? You got tools for Christmas? Am I missing something? Your car doesn't break down that much, does it?

    What's a rotary kit?
    Miss you too!

    Closer to summer we come... yippee!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home