Floater

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

"I wanna grow old with you"

What do you think dreams mean? I know it's probably a way over asked question. But, what if they really mean something about the way you think? Why does your brain decide to make an entire story up and you might get to remember it. What I would like to know is how many people have in some way thought that God was trying to say something to them through a dream? I am curious because a woman at work was hesitant to tell me, and another coworker, about a dream she had. It was the "end of the world" and everything dissapeared except for people and then there was going to be a separation of the "good people" and the "bad ones", and she told me that she was freaking out because she didn't know much about the Bible and she thought there was going to be a quiz over it. Meanwhile in the dream I and another coworker,(who is a believer) were celebrating, as she says we jumping on the bed and laughing, because we "knew where we were going". I was caught off guard, what do I say, there was soo much, but where do I start? I think that she had this dream for a reason, like maybe she has felt the pull of the Holy Spirit, and has been thinking about it lately, of course she did say that she watched the never ending story. So I took the opportunity to share with her my testimony, and I'm not really sure how she took it, because she turned around to her computer, so maybe she needed to get back to work or just needed to think about it. We are good friends which makes it tense, because I don't want her to feel like I will preach at her at every chance I get, I just want her to know I love her. So any comments or advice is appreciated.
One more thing, I would highly suggest to everyone out there to find your grandma and give her a huge hug, a long one, and if it's not too weird you should hold her hand. I am almost convinced it is the solution to everything.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger debbie said…

    hold up, remember i told you about my dream last night about cody and i fighting off these weird people? i clean forgot that at the end of my dream we were outside and the moon turned red. ooooh, i have chills. not because it means anything, but that i only remembered because you said that. weird.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home