Floater

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Stop talking Gibberish or just stop talking

I just need to tell someone what I have just experienced. Alright I am sitting at Panera Bread next to the door (which are all very clear glass)
So clear that a woman walked right into the glass and bounced off, I am trying so hard not to laugh, ecspecially when she turned around mortified that she was rejected by the wall of glass. So she giggled a little and even tried to find the real door but realized she had to go all the way around to the otherside for a door. I am thinking "alright she was just flustered and wasn't thinking clearly." But it obviously a very tricky door, because not a minute later a group of 3 people tried the exact thing, this time a head suffered a bump, It's so funny I wonder how often this happens I might start coming here more. For entertainment purposes.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger stacey said…

    Oh man. That place would become my new home. It sounds perfect to people watch in...especially to watch them walk into windows.

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger aca said…

    panera...

    so jealous.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Aaron said…

    It sounds like a whole candid camera episode... I think I would have wet my pants laughing so hard.
    Miss you guys.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home