Floater

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

If I could open my mouth wide enough for a marching band to march through....

So I went to the dentist today, something about being under that light and a man coming inches from my face makes me nervous everytime. And what's the deal? I always feel like my mouth has been stretched to the limit, when I leave. Then he had to numb my left side, so the rest of the morning I felt like I was only talking out of the side of my mouth. Plus that gritty stuff on your lips ugghhh, well I won't be there for another 6 months! I actually love my dentist he's probably one of the best I know, and I know alot.
That's right my favorite thing about Christmas is the snowflakes that light up on the street lights, downtown. I love this time. I will drive up and down the street just to see the lights. They have already started hanging them, and I am excited about it. Speaking of marching bands Christmas means there will be a Christmas Parade. Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot.
Have you ever thought about how many doorways we go through each day? I haven't actually counted yet but I am pretty sure I walk through hundreds everyday. It really doesn't make a difference, but I thought it was interesting.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger _ said…

    hey. i'm totally loving your blog...you carve your words so nicely.

    I wish we had snow in London this year...but the weather's just a girl that rains.

    P.S. For some reason, I find myself counting doorways....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home