Floater

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Your'e It!!

Thank You Nikki:)
I needed that, I think I have been running from this for awhile, I just had to get tagged I guess. It might be because I'm afraid sometimes. But when it becomes a challenge, or if it is expected it seems to be a bit easier to blog. For that I apologize, I have really been neglecting my responsiblility to the blogging world.
WELL in case you are wondering what all that blubblering was, I have been tagged by Nikki, in which I must reveal my top 5 guilty pleasures. When someone is MIA, imagination gets the worst doesn't it, like when you go on a date and they say "I'll call you".....the time gap that follows, isn't always the most fun. But then you get a call and all is well. It sort of applies here, seeing that I am finally blogging.
So for #5 I will say Boxes. All types of boxes, mostly because of their purpose they hold things neatly tucked in, and organizes my life, they are typically easy to handle. There is a mystery about them because there is something inside of them, and the shape of the box gives no hint to what it is. I have recently become obsessed with them, sending them to dear friends and relatives,full of goodies. It's alot like scrapbooking. I start with a typical box; shoebox, ipod box, whatever I can find and cover it with colorful paper and personal touches. I find great pleasure in sending/giving them away.
#4 Massages, I love nothing more than a nice massage. We are so hard on our bodies throughout the day, a good massage is so relaxing. Don't get me wrong I love getting them, but what I find more fun is giving them. Which is why I am potentially going to be looking at Massage Therapy Schools. I can't seem to be at work or with friends when I am not rubbing someone's back or head.
#3 Music, yes I realize this is probably true for alot of people. This is an addiction that I can't seem to shake, nor do I ever want to. I could blog for hours about all the positive things music has done in my life. I love old, and new music all equally, I take pride in my record player, and I am constantly trying to find music I can put on my ipod. This crazy world at myspace has taken over life which is partly why I have not been on blogger.
#2 Feet, don't say ewwwwww. I can truly call this a guilty pleasure for most people feet are the worst part of their body. But I can't help the way I am I love everything about them. I love scrubbing them, rubbing them, cleaning them, clipping toenails, buffing them, painting them. I would do it for anyone.
#1 Now you know this is a real guilty pleasure because it is my #1.
Pay attention, because I'm not sure if it is very widely distributed.
Hiland Dairy, Moose Tracks. This is the most amazing ice cream you could ever have. I am not exaggerating. It is vanilla ice cream with swirls of fudge throughout it and miniature peanut butter cups. It sounds simple but; I don't think it has ever lasted more than a week in my house. So there you have it, I feel so vulnerable right now.
I hope this makes you feel a little bit closer to me.
I would now like to tag...........
STACY HOFFMAN......yep.....that's right Stace you can do it!
Let's hear your 5 guilty pleasures.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    ewwwww...feet!

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger nikki })i({ said…

    btw...I never did get my silky hands demo

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger stacey said…

    Hold the phone. I was all enjoying your blog and then I caught my eye on my name at the bottom before I finished reading. I got so excited and then realized I had been tagged. I feel so special. I feel like, for the first time, I wasn't picked last for the dodgeball team. Sweet! Let me go brew about this

     

Post a Comment

<< Home