Floater

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I think I need my smile cracked

I was on my way home today, and for some reason, I started thinking of all the things that make me smile, maybe you can relate to some of these.
1. Hot Air Balloons in the sky
2. When people fall, and try to regain some dignity.
3. Watching someone sing every word and hit every beat on the steering wheel while they are in their car.
4. Geriatric PDA.
5. Making someone feel special.
6. A good song that describes exactly what I want to say.
7. Pictures of the summer.
8. Reading entries from my diary I kept when I was 16.
9. Corny Jokes.
10. Sitting on a beach.
11. Driving out in the country as the sun is setting.
12. People in line at the Post Office.
13. Letting my brother play me his country love songs so he can perform them for his girlfriend.
14. Finishing a project.
okay I guess there are alot, so I will stop there.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger debbie said…

    ...um, you forgot me. i'll let it slide though because it's basically a given. implied that no matter what, when we're together, there's going to be some smiling going on.
    something that makes me smile is seeing that ^ JANELLE ^ is getting the ball rolling!

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger stacey said…

    Hey! I just got your package! I loved it! I beat Jeff in the first round of "Rock 'Em, Sock 'Em"...by using the blue one. Jeff especially liked the His & Hers beer can holders. I dont know if that's what they were, but that's probably what they're going to be used as. The pictures on the side were so cute. How the heck did you get them that small!! Well, I'm checking out because Jeff and I are going to go shop for a package for you to send along with your camp DVD. Peace out! And thanks again! You are missed and cherished at the same time Brittany (and Debbie--saw that you had something to do with it). Love you both!

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger CodyBrock said…

    Corny jokes? Yeah, I guess I like those a little....;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home