Floater

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Resistance is Useless

First of all if you haven't seen Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy you should, and afterwards you should do the Dolphins sing along:)It's loads of fun.
It's been a long, but fast week, I have been busy but, actually did nothing at all.
Do you ever wonder what if? What if I said everything I really want to say? What if I was ok with being a dissapointment? What if I could make a decision for my life based on what I believe, not what I have been taught all my life? What if I didn't let people belittle me, or make me feel worthless? What if I did something ridiculous just to do it? What if I loved, knowing full well I would get hurt?
Just a few thoughts, so how do i get the answers? The thing is I imagine these things,I will play them all out in my mind and they are elaborate. I am what some call a daydreamer. The end result is always resistance. Wether it be from my parents, friends, or whoever. I have lived, up to now, trying to avoid that pressure at any cost. If there is any way around conflict you can garantee that I will be taking that route. Now that I think about it I am completely predictable. But is that really healthy? Yeah sure it seems pretty peacable, except I am holding it all inside, and I think I actually felt bitter this week, bitter is something I never really struggled with. And what happens when you are misunderstood? My response is to try explain it in great detail, until the person is completely bored with the subject and suddenly doesn't even know what the misunderstanding was. Of course it makes me feel better because I don't want that person to be mislead. It's just frustrating. So why do we always think our way is the best way? Why do we think that there is only one appropriate way to react?
After all of these questions I am coming to realize, that I think I have finally hit my rebellious stage, I know most normal people hit it at age 13-16, but I waited till 22. The funny thing is I don't even know who I am rebelling against. It could be that or that I am just finally getting a back bone. I don't really know.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger debbie said…

    didn't leave you a comment? what the heck am i supposed to say to that? that being your post, i guess it freakin depends on what the freak you mean by rebel. ugh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home