Floater

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

"Someday You Will Be Loved"

Probably the saddest song I have heard in awhile, it made me cry on the way to work, (note to self; do not listen to Death Cab on the way to work.) Speaking of work, I don't know how I am going to be able to leave this place, I am in no way trying to brag, but my boss takes such good care of me/us. This morning we got a surprise breakfast, she and her colleague, brought skillets and made a country breakfast, just because. Seriously, how can you leave a place like that? It's like one big family.
Has anyone ever heard of the BBC's (British Broadcasting..)not Baptist Bible, old 80's sitcom series called "Young Ones" It is making my life more enjoyable, it's sooo funny. If you ever get the chance to, you should watch them.
This weekend I babysat 4 kids, Thur. Fri. and Sat., no, but it was really good, because I could use the extra cash, and I have been meaning to watch "Fat Albert" 20 times in a row. It did actually give me an idea of what being a mother involves, because I have forgotten a little bit of the horror that comes with having 4 kids all under 10. It also opened my eyes to the beautiful creation God made, the Institution of Family and Marriage. This eye opening experience has been nurtured by my pastor's latest series of purity. He finished it up last Sunday, and I am really glad he decided to hit on this very important issue. He went over many aspects of purity and really camped out on the sexual purity. He went so far to stress the importance of it, that he provided a free internet filter for anyone at the church. That's why I love him, he is straight forward, but he's not harsh, he gives it all in love.
Well the kids didn't stop on Saturday I stepped into the 2 year old classroom on Sunday to teach, hoping my partner would be there to help me entertain/control the 9 screaming boys and girls in the room. That's right she didn't show, I'll be honest, I wasn't in the best of moods, that quickly changed when my dad took us to Nakato's. (Japanese Steakhouse)for lunch.
It is his birthday today, any suggestions for a good present for a 50 something man who has everything he needs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home