Floater

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Here I go again on my own....

going down the only road I've ever known...duhn duhn.
I am here Living Large in Las Vegas. I am staying with my friend Sara and her husband Chip. After twenty something hours on the road. I am excited to go see the Belagio water show! only a matter of days now and I will be on the Mountain in the ole module ready for whatever God gives me.
But unlike a twister I was not born to walk alone. (in reference to the song)
This trip I have my good friend Debbi who is also going to working at camp and Micah Oliver from BBC. I must say it's been fun, and crazy at the same time.
I drove in MO, then DEb took on Kansas, Micah went pretty much through Colorado and I took on the Rockies, can you say runaway truck,...or falling rock.
I was so stressed out I was trying to stay up with traffic so I am going like 80 in a 65 and the locals are driving around me with their hands in the air like what are you doing! So I was trying to stay the speed limit with out burning my brakes out on the way down the mountain. Not to mention the Mountain side was only a turn of the wheel away and we would be pulling a Thelma and Louise in midair. Plus I couldn't look around to see but I promise there was a Highway patrol every 5 miles. They were every where. Well I must get some sleep .

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home