Floater

Monday, February 21, 2005

mmmk!

So it only took like an hour to finish my profile, and I'm still not sure I even have a blogspot ( url)
I'll check it out. As you can tell I am highly trained in computers and how to apply them to real life.
I am off to do my Home Work at Barnes and Noble, it's pretty much the only place I can motivate myself to do HW.
It holds me accountable, noone will wonder why I am sitting at home doing absolutely nothing, but in public someone
might wonder if I was crazy, just sitting in the cafe of B&N, so I do my HW.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger KS said…

    is this the Brittany that worked at ponderosa pines this past summer, because if this is.. This is Kyle, Program and Life Guard.. you know the guy that all the women wanted at camp.. yeah, him.. hahah... Hows it going brittany? hope you are going to be at pondo this summer, because I am!!! alright if this is the brittany.. MY blog is www.kylelsmith.blogspot.com

    leave a comment so I know it is you!

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger ashdown said…

    welcome to the family...
    the blogfather

     
  • At 2:19 AM, Blogger Heddah said…

    Sister its you!!! I am so glad you joined the world of blogging! It's so much fun to stay in touch with everyone... it is kind of like a cult though ;) anyways I love you and I'm so glad we have been able to stay in touch since summer. Wear my sweatshirt every day!! You'll definitly be popular!! love ya

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Alyzzle said…

    Hey Brittany, Alyssa here just saying hi. I hope all is well in good ol' MO. Come back to Cali soon.

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Aaron said…

    Welcome to the world (cult) of the bloggers! I'm looking forward to having you on the 'program team' this summer, Brittany.

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger aca said…

    hey brittany.

    well welcome. hope blogger changes your life...like it did mine.

    but remember...it IS an online diary.

    he he.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home