Floater

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Details, Thoughts, Feelings

"I -feel -like Sushi tonight,--like Sushi tonight!"
This week is Alumni week at BBC, that means we don't have our reg. classes, we listen to wise words of some alumni of BBC. So no homework!! The catch is that I still have my Algebra class. We had a test over section 2 today, I feel very good about it, which is a 1st ever in a math class. I know I either did really good or really bad, because I actually finished every problem on the test, and I wasn't even the last one to finish, okay 3rd to the last but that is major improvement trust me. I have my brother in law Derrick to thank for this new found life in my math world. He is amazing he stayed up until 3 am with me until I understood everything. Thanks Bro.
"Kansas City, --Kansas City, Here I Come!!"
going to KC for the weekend w/my friends Erin and Wes, It will be a blast. Well I have to get ready for my Birthday Party, BBC is throwing me just a small get together at Incredible Pizza, it's a bigger version of Chucky Cheese. Anyway, pretty much the whole school is invited for free Pizza. Well they haven't really called it my Birthday Party officially they didn't want others to feel I was being favored, so they said it is in honor of Alumni Week, which is fine, I understand really.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger aca said…

    so i am still offended they didn't ask me to come speak...

    man. don't we know i have a lot to say.

     
  • At 1:09 AM, Blogger fountainstylerootbeer said…

    hope your birthday party went well!sorry i couldnt make it but wherever we go in kansas city ill tell them its your birthday! maybe my parents can get us cake and ice cream! yess! oh we are leaving friday at 6!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger marie said…

    Happy birthday!!! Have fun.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Heddah said…

    Hi Sister,
    Just wanted to say hi and that I love you and I hope that spring break is going to be a great break for you :) Chat with you later.

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger marie said…

    Hi there! Busy? I miss your posts.Take care.

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Heddah said…

    hey sis, I'll email you soon!! I love you lots and thanks for the fun email! your a preciouse one!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home